Soterion has partnered with BR1GHT to bring you a free 1-hour webinar on the very current and pressing topic – Managing Security and Authorisations for SAP S/4HANA in a Changing World. We look forward to hearing from our guest speakers at BR1GHT, PwC and Soterion.
About the webinar
S/4HANA is on the horizon for many organisations.
For SAP end-users, the new Fiori functionality will provide an improved user experience. However, this benefit comes at the cost of more complexity from a security perspective. Coupled with this, organisations are under increased pressure from internal and external auditors to ensure that their SAP security provides an adequate level of control. The S/4HANA project provides a great opportunity to prioritise security from the outset (security-by-design) and implement a robust security solution that adequately addresses your organisation’s security requirements for years to come.
During this free 1-hour webinar, experts from BR1GHT, PwC and Soterion will provide insights needed to identify these challenges and pro-actively address issues before and during the S/4HANA migration.
What to expect:
- Meindert Keuning (BR1GHT) will share his vision on how organisation’scan minimise their SAP security risks and save costs through an SAP authorisation service concept.
- Steven Hordijk (PwC) will provide insights on trends and why better set-up and use of tools like Soterion is essential. Steven will discuss key risks that should be managed, highlight key focus areas from auditors and explain why S/4HANA transition is the moment to invest in compliance.
- Emile Steyn (Soterion) will explain how Soterion’s business-friendly solutions can help companies remove these challenges and pro-actively address their current issues.
- Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Time: 10:00am – 11:00am (CET)
- Register Here
More about our speakers:
Meindert Keuning – BR1GHT – Responsible for the continuous monitoring and SAP propositions at BR1GHT. He gained his hands-on experience from his 15 year tenure at KPMG as an IT advisor and IT auditor.
Steven Hordijk – PwC – Director at PwC Risk Assurance supporting clients globally with their internal control and automation challenges.
Emile Steyn – Soterion Benelux – Business Unit Director and an SAP security specialist with experience in retailing, manufacturing, agriculture, mining and healthcare.
We look forward to connecting with everyone virtually.
If you require any further information or have any questions about the event, please email [email protected]