Your business requires agility and nothing less, so the question remains: what does GRC in an agile world look like? More importantly, what does agile GRC mean to you and your organization?
Soterion has partnered with SAPinsider to bring to you a 60-minute webinar on agile GRC.
- Date: Thursday, 1 October 2020
- Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST ; 17:00 pm – 18:00 pm CEST
- Register Here
- Download our ebook on this topic
Who is SAPinsider?
SAPinsider is the largest and fastest-growing SAP membership group worldwide, with more than 350,000 members across 45 countries. It provides SAP professionals with invaluable information, strategic guidance, and road-tested advice, through events, magazine articles, blogs, podcasts, interactive Q&As, benchmark reports and webinars. SAPinsider is committed to delivering the latest and most useful content to help SAP users maximize their investment leading the global discussion on optimizing technology.
Here’s what you’ll learn
Join our CEO, Dudley Cartwright, as he discusses Agile GRC.
In this 60-minute SAPinsider webinar, we discuss the mindset, techniques, and tools employed by an emerging breed of agile GRC practitioners in organizations running SAP. Find out how solutions are enhancing business buy-in and accountability of risks.
- Emerging trends and their impact on the organization’s ability to manage their risk
- What does it mean to be an agile organization?
- How the agile revolution is impacting GRC practitioners
- How to enhance your organization’s ‘Three lines of Defense’ with agile GRC
Read more about our offerings – Software as a Service, Managed Service and On-Premise Software. Soterion’s GRC software modules include Access Risk Manager, Basis Review Manager, Elevated Rights Manager, Periodic Review Manager, Employee Self-Service and SAP Licensing Manager.
If you’d like to find out more about how Soterion can assist your organization email [email protected]