Soterion has partnered with SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) to bring to you a 60-minute Webinar on Agile GRC
- Date: Friday August 7, 2020
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM AEST
- Register Here (Webinar open to SAUG Members only)
- Download our ebook on this topic
The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) is an independent not-for-profit industry association that provides information, access and advocacy for SAP customers and professionals. With a member base of over 4,500 individuals from 500+ companies, SAUG is the only SAP-endorsed user group in Australia.
Join our CEO, Dudley Cartwright, as he discusses Agile GRC. Your business requires agility and nothing less, so the question remains: what does GRC in an agile world look like? More importantly, what does Agile GRC mean to you and your organisation?
In this 60-minute SAUG webinar, we discuss the mindset, techniques, and tools employed by an emerging breed of agile GRC practitioners in organisations running SAP. Find out how solutions are enhancing business buy-in and accountability of risks.
Here’s what you’ll learn about:
- Emerging trends and their impact on the organisation’s ability to manage their risk
- What does it mean to be an agile organisation?
- How the agile revolution is impacting GRC practitioners
- How to enhance your organisation’s ‘Three lines of Defense’ with agile GRC
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register. If you are interested in joining SAUG, head to their Membership Page
Soterion’s agile Access Risk solution solves GRC for SAP customers. Because companies differ, we’ve developed three ways SAP companies can affordably handle GRC, whatever their internal GRC capability.
Read more about our offerings. If you’d like further information, please email [email protected].