Your business demands agility and nothing less, so the question remains: what does GRC in an agile world look like? More importantly, what does agile GRC mean to you and your organization?
Soterion has partnered with UKISUG (UK & Ireland SAP User Group) to bring to you a 60-minute webinar on agile GRC. This event is open for non-members to attend as a guest.
Who is UKISUG?
UK & Ireland SAP User Group is a not-for-profit independent membership organization for all users of SAP software, and is funded and run by members, for the benefit of members. Their focus is helping members learn from, network and collaborate with each other, SAP experts, SAP partners and the whole SAP community, as well as providing an independent channel through which to influence SAP.
- Date: Wednesday, 11 November 2020
- Time: 14:00 – 15:00 GMT / 16:00 – 17:00 SAST
- Learn more
- Register/Book tickets
Here’s what you’ll learn
In this 60-minute UKISUG webinar, Soterion’s CEO Dudley Cartwright, will discuss the mindset, techniques, and tools employed by an emerging breed of agile GRC practitioners in organizations running SAP. Furthermore, he will explain how SAP GRC solutions are enhancing business buy-in and accountability of risks.
- Emerging trends and their impact on the organization’s ability to manage their risk
- What does it mean to be an agile organization?
- How the agile revolution is impacting GRC practitioners
- How to enhance your organization’s ‘Three lines of Defense’ with agile GRC
We look forward to meeting with you online.
If you require any further information or have any questions around the event, please email [email protected]
Back to Latest News list